Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service are subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions (“Terms”).
User Account, Password, and Security
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Website’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
The User agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. Limited reproduction and copying of the content of the Website is permitted provided that EKARTGROCERY.COM’s name is stated as the source and prior written permission of EKARTGROCERY.COM is sought. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
User Conduct and Rules
You agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Any information provided by you on this site shall not be misleading in any way.
User Warranty and Representation
The user guarantees, warrants, and certifies that you are the owner of the content which you submit or otherwise authorized to use the content and that the content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights or other rights of others.
Promotions, Discounts and Coupons
EKARTGROCERY.COM reserves the right to offer the discounts/promotional offers to any EKARTGROCERY.COM customer of its own choice and shall not be held liable to any customer for not offering the same. The discounts/offers have been made available at the sole discretion of EKARTGROCERY.COM and are subject to change / amendment / modification from time to time. EKARTGROCERY.COM at its sole discretion may at any time discontinue the discounts/offers without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
The participation in discounts/offers is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the customer shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis. All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Delhi.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, EKARTGROCERY.COM owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website belonging to EKARTGROCERY.COM without obtaining authorization from EKARTGROCERY.COM.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that you will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that you provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of our various Service. However, with regard to the product customization Service (as against other Services like blogs and forums) you expressly agree that by uploading and posting content on to the Website for public viewing and reproduction/use of your content by third party users, you accept the User whereby you grant a non-exclusive license for the use of the same.
Links to Third Party Sites
The Website may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”).The Linked Sites are not under the control of EKARTGROCERY.COM or the Website and EKARTGROCERY.COM is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. EKARTGROCERY.COM is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by you from any Linked Site. EKARTGROCERY.COM is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by EKARTGROCERY.COM or the Website of the Linked Sites or any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own.
Liability and Indemnity
EKARTGROCERY.COM has endeavoured to ensure that all the information on the Website is correct, but EKARTGROCERY.COM neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or Service. In no event shall EKARTGROCERY.COM be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the Services; (b) unauthorized access to or alteration of the user’s transmissions or data; (c) any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website or Service. Neither shall EKARTGROCERY.COM be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide Services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, EKARTGROCERY.COM shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond EKARTGROCERY.COM control. The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless EKARTGROCERY.COM from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by EKARTGROCERY.COM that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
Prices for products are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. All prices are in Indian rupees. Prices, products and Services may change at EKARTGROCERY.COM’s discretion.
- EKARTGROCERY.COM may suspend or terminate your use of the Website or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have breached a term of these Terms.
- If you or EKARTGROCERY.COM terminates your use of the Website or any Service, EKARTGROCERY.COM may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service and EKARTGROCERY.COM will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
- You shall be liable to pay for any Service or product that you have already ordered till the time of Termination by either party whatsoever. Further, you shall be entitled to your royalty payments as per the User License Agreement that has or is legally deemed accrued to you.
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Delhi.
If any provision of the Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceable shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of these Terms shall continue to be in full force and effect.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the service for any reason, without notice at any time.
iii. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username that becomes inactive, violates trademark, or may mislead other users.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
Delivery / Shipping policy
Delivery slots are time slots during which you will receive your order. EKARTGROCERY.COM currently offers 4 delivery slots each day.
Morning: 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
After Noon: 12:30 PM to 02:30 PM
Evening: 03:30 PM to 06:30 PM
Evening: 07:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Cut off time is the time after which the order gets processed for delivery. After this time you will not be able to modify or cancel your order. For morning orders the cut-off time is the 7:00 AM while for the afternoon slot it will be before 11:00 AM of that day and similarly the evening orders the cut-off time is same day 2:00 PM & 5:00 PM.
You will not be able to make any changes to your order after the cut off time for your selected slot. However, if you do not wish to buy a product you may return it at the time of delivery and the amount will be credited to your Ekartgrocery.com account.
Once you check out the order place you will be notified only with the available time slots or the next available slot in which you can order will be displayed.
Delivery slot cannot be changed once the order is placed. In case of an urgent requirement of change of slot please contact our customer support team and we will try our best to accommodate your request.
You will receive an email as well as an SMS about unavailable items before the delivery of your order.
Once you are done selecting your products and click on checkout you will be prompted to select delivery slot. Your order will be delivered to you on the day and slot selected by you.
We have a dedicated team of delivery personnel and a fleet of vehicles operating across the city which ensures timely and accurate delivery to our customers.
You can change your delivery address on our website once you log into your account. Click on “My Profile” at the top right hand corner and go to the “Update Profile” section to change your delivery address.
Delivery is free for orders above Rs. 600. We take only orders that are minimum of Rs. 200. Between 200 – 599 we take a delivery charge of Rs.30
You will be intimated via sms and email at every stage of your order processing, right from order confirmation till the dispatch.
In case of a delay, our customer support team will keep you updated about your delivery.
We do same day delivery provided you place your order before 5:00 PM on the day you want delivery.
Return & Refunds
We have a “no questions asked return and refund policy” which entitles all our members to return the product at the time of delivery if due to some reason they are not satisfied with the quality or freshness of the product. We will take the returned product back with us and issue a credit note for the value of the return products which will be credited to your account on the Site. This can be used to pay your subsequent shopping bills.
The Value of the product returned will be credited in your account within a minimum of 6 to a maximum of 8 business days.
Cancellation by Site / Customer
You as a customer can cancel your order anytime up to the cut-off time of the slot for which you have placed an order by calling our customer service. In such a case we will refund any payments already made by you for the order. If we suspect any fraudulent transaction by any customer or any transaction which defies the terms & conditions of using the website, we at our sole discretion could cancel such orders. We will maintain a negative list of all fraudulent transactions and customers and would deny access to them or cancel any orders placed by them.
All the cancelled orders made before cut-off time (i.e., Cut off time is the time after which the order gets processed for delivery. After this time you will not be able to modify or cancel your order. . For morning orders the cut-off time is the 7:00 AM while for the afternoon slot it will be before 11:00 AM of that day and similarly the evening orders the cut-off time is same day 2:00 PM & 5:00 PM.) And payments made through Online will be credited in your account within 8 business days.